CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Caelyn is 3 Years Old!!

Dear Caelyn,
You are officially 3 (as of two days ago). Mommy is having a hard time believing it has been 3 years since I first held you and looked at your beautiful face.
It is amazing how much you have grown in 3 years!
You are such a joy to our family!
 You have truly turned into a 3 year old - full of spunk, attitude, life, excitement, energy.
You tire mommy out just by watching you.
Your love of life and fascination to learn is contagious.
You give me a reason to get up every morning and to be a better mother everyday.
 Little girl, you tell me you love me more times a day than I can count. You strive to help me every second of the day. Your heart is so beautiful. Your personality is more than I can comprehend sometimes.
Everyday, I try to be a better person because of you.
 Your birthday was so much fun. You were so excited to have your family over to celebrate. Presents, cake, dressing up and family made your day!
You received a lot of great presents, but I think what made you the happiest was your family and party time.

You are so smart. I have people tell me all the time how impressed they are because you speak so well and have for months - full sentences and so clearly. You are so giving and wonderful with Brayden. You love being a big sister!
We are starting preschool officially next month with you (homeschool) and I know you are so ready to learn. You know most of your ABCs, numbers, colors, shapes, you can match and make patterns. So many more things! I can't wait to teach you.

I love you and I cannot wait to watch you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment