CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Favorite Crock Pot Meals

If you are anything like me, you love your CrockPot. Who doesn't? That sucker is my best friend. I LOVE cooking, but some days I just don't have the time to dedicate to a complicated recipe, but I don't want to burst our eating out budget. When I pop a meal in the CrockPot early in the day, I KNOW I will not venture out for dinner somewhere else. This saves money in our pockets.

Pinterest is my best friend when nursing. I find all kinds of recipes and I try a bunch of them. Here are a few of our favorite CrockPot recipes for you to try!

Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

Honey Sesame Chicken

Slow Cooker Coke Chicken

These are just 4 of our favorites currently. The Cheesy spaghetti is PERFECT for leftover chicken :) I hate to waste leftovers!

Another favorite that I don't have a link for is a roast. We just toss a roast into the crock pot with some gravy or broth or water with a bouillion cube plus carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes with seasoning.. hours later there is a yummy dinner staring back at you. So simple!

*Roasts are NOT always thrifty dinners. I only buy roasts when I get them from Kroger - buy one get one. Then, I usually buy two large ones (like $15-20) worth. In my eyes, since I'm getting two for that price, it knocks the price in half for each one - so that $20 roast is really $10 in my eyes and I always get two meals plus lunches (2 usually) out of each roast.. so it works out to be thrifty. I don't think roasts are thrifty unless purchased at great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment