CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meal Plan 8/6- 8/21

Ok so I am a bit behind on writing on my meal plans, but here they are. I went grocery shopping yesterday.. but I had things for Tuesday for dinner. Monday we were at Andrew's company's picnic.

8/6 - Chicken with yellow rice, corn and corn muffins
8/7 - Breakfast for dinner: bacon, eggs and home fries
8/8 - we had country fried steak planned, but while watching Giada at Home, we decided to try her Penne Frittatta with Thyme and it was delicious! Meatless at that so its a cheap new option for us.
8/9 - Chicken and dumplings (leftover chicken from 8/6)
8/10 - Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
8/11 - Leftovers evening/sandwich night.
8/12 - Pasta with Clam Sauce
8/13 - Crock Pot - Chicken with Mushroom Gravy and mashed potatoes
8/14 - Baked Chicken Croissants (so yummy! Can't wait to post this recipe!!) and French Fries
8/15 - Easy Chicken Bake
8/16 - Caesar Chicken Pasta
8/17 - I bought a Velveeta Skillet Dinner so Andrew can make it - I am sure I will work.
8/18 - Tator Tot Casserole
8/19 - Pork Roast with some kind of potato
8/20 - Chicken Stir Fry and Rice
8/21 - Spaghetti

I buy some frozen veggies and a few cans of veggies so a majority of meals are paired with a veggie. Snacks are a bunch of fruit I bought, toast with apple butter, goldfish crackers, and yogurt. I bought some sweet potatoes to use so Andrew could try them. I am deciding if I want to make french fries with them, mash them, or make chips. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment