CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Back from my Break

I took a nice break from blogging. With the family issues that I was having, I didn't feel like blogging because everything would have been depressing to be completely honest and who wants to read crap like that? Not you! Nor I.

To update on what the situation is as of right now:
Robert moved out in March into an apartment about a mile or two away from me. Him and I have a touch and go relationship right now. To be honest, one day it is good and the next it is not. We have been separated for about two months. I recently discovered that he is seeing a new girl. My feelings on that are up in the air, as one moment he wants me back and the next he hates me and everything about me. Oh well.
I too am seeing someone else, but for right now, I don't want to discuss that. I just want to be cautious about what I say.
I do hope that things settle. I feel like my heart is in a constant upheaval and it literally makes me nauseous at times. But, I know that I will survive. It isn't a simple break-up when there is a child involved, such as child support and child visitation. When I know more about that, I will post.

On the bright side, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, I have exams and then I am finished for the summer! I will continue to work more. I am planning on moving to a different house hopefully within the next month or so as I cannot afford to live here much longer. So... I would say, you all are going to have a lot to read about! Moving is always fun to blog about. On top of that, my little girl has grown and changed so much in the last few days.

I have so much planned for this summer and so many things I want to do when I no longer have school work bogging me down. I am excited also to blog again. I am considering where I want to take this blog. How far I want to take it. I consider it a personal journal, but with an upside that others can read and comment.
At the end of this month, I will be doing the Flats & Handwashing Challenge, so that will be fun to blog about!
So, as I said, stay tuned. I hope I haven't lost some of you and I hope that I can gain some new readers soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have to go through all of that! Hang in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping things will get better! Just stopping by. Following you on facebook (Hope Jackson) from the Mom Bloggers Club. Would love it if you would visit and LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

    ReplyDelete