CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Blog Name!

Isn't she just getting so big? Its amazing to think that on the 28th of this month, my baby girl will be 16 months old! Holy cow, does time fly!

As some of you will be able to tell, I changed the name of the blog. Why? Because my life has changed, a complete 180 turn, in the better direction. Now, I am beginning the adventure of single motherhood. I think it is going to be wild - just me and my girl, who has a wild soul.

These last few months have been difficult for me, but I never forget that this is also difficult on Caelyn. She is too young to understand why Daddy isn't living at the house and why she doesn't see him everyday. She does understand that she misses him and that she doesn't see him nearly as much as she wants to or as much as I want her to. He is living his own life now and there is no reasoning with him. I wish I could know how she feels. Some days, when she can't stop whining all day and she is desperate for my attention, I wonder if it is her acting out because of how much she misses her father. It is painful for me, but I realize that it will get better. Most days, I don't think she notices.

Summer is here and I have until the end of August to focus on regaining my life. I hope to move soon - out of this home that is where we began our family - and I also can barely afford to live here. I am learning how to pinch pennies because I have to, no longer because I want to. It is a necessity.

My grandfather told me when all of this began that he believed that great things laid ahead of me, and I hold onto that.

I am glad to be back to blogging. It is the perfect outlet for right now. I am very excited for the Flats Challenge happening next week as well! I am looking forward to Saturday - I don't work AND it is finally supposed to stop raining! Caelyn and I are going stir-crazy because of all of this rain! We need some fresh air and sun, especially me because I look like a ghost. My kiddo was lucky because she inherited her father's awesome olive complexion. Girl looks tan all year round.

I hope the weather is better wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable picture of your little girl. I think your Grandfather was a wise person. Keep his advice close to your heart and don't compromise your beliefs. Your little girl will be inspired by a strong Momma. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete