CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ay Ay Ay!

Wake up! To me that is, I tell you, blogging has been the last thing lately on my mind. Why? Because my life is a whirlwind of crazy, but let me tell you, I shall always keep you up to date.

This blog is not only for you and me, but it is for my baby. It is a baby book, in a way.. I documented best here..

So, lets talk about what has happened lately.

Caelyn is walking! Yes! You read it right! She is almost 10 months (on the 28th) and she has been walking for about a month, but is finally getting really great at it.
I can't believe it. 9 months is so early to walk!
Oh, and I should mention that with walking came a diva attitude. Robert says she is like her mother, but I don't think so. She has just begun to realize her wants and when she doesn't get those wants, well.. it is a tantrum. But, all in good fun I suppose, I just smile and pick her up, because for right now, that works.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it really has me thinking, What am I thankful for this year? The answer is so simple, Caelyn, but yet the result of the birth of my beautiful baby is anything but simple.
She has transformed me, completely. I knew I could be a mother, to me, it is nothing complicated, but she made me realize who I am. How can such a little being open my eyes to who I truly am?
It is simply amazing. I found a side of myself I never knew existed and I love it. This side loves crafts like crocheting and sewing, along with learning to knit. I love to cook, because it is so satisfying to sit down and watch Robert love the meal I made for him. Caelyn is starting to eat table food, so seeing her pleasure in the dishes makes cooking even more wonderful. I learned about my green side - the cloth side. I realize I hate to have people expect things from me when what they expect isn't even what I want for myself. It is difficult to please if I don't want to do it. She has taught me patience, but I am slowly learning more everyday. She showed me love. Nothing is more amazing than a baby walking to me, putting her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. It is pure bliss and amazingness.

I love my life.

So, this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for everything.
I think we should all be thankful for our health, as I know people who are dying. We should be thankful to be here to see our family, as some of my family members, like Robert's mother, are unable to be here with us. Be thankful this year.

I can't wait to post pictures of her first Thanksgiving, so be prepared for some picture overload tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment