CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

Yesterday, we had a pleasant surprise!! Caelyn FINALLY rolled from her belly to back. For the last few days, she has been rolling like a fool from her back to belly which everyone is surprised by because I guess most babies do it in reverse.
Well, once she got onto her belly, she was stuck and got really super POed! She'd scream bloody murder until we rolled her back over..
Yesterday, I left her on the floor with her toys and went to get my contacts in. I came back and she was halfaway across the living room. She had figured out how to roll over completely!!
I freaked out, clapping, so excited for her.
We spent almost all of yesterday watching her roll, clapping, playing with her and encouraging her to keep doing it.
When she gets on her belly, she is bringing her knees up into the crawling position, but not her arms yet. I think I forsee crawling with a month or so.
I'm so excited for her!

2 comments:

  1. Too cool!!! I'm still waiting on the back to belly roll. My LO has the arms for the crawl but not the legs, lol!

    Congrats!! I've always been told rolling is a double edged sword...exciting that they're mobile but now they don't stay put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember these fun times with my daughter! Enjoy it, there are so many firsts and things you'll want to remember. My daughter loves to hear stories about what she did when she was little.

    ReplyDelete