CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hacked Email

So, someone decided to hack into my email account - bcihon89@hotmail.com
Why people think it is necessary to do this? Well I just don't know! Apparently they have nothing better to do. They changed my password, the security question, and my alternate email address that I would use to reset my password! Damn bitches! haha It really makes me angry because all of my bills and EVERYTHING is connected to this email!
Anyway, if you have emailed me back and forth, you would have received an email saying I'm in England and need money? I don't and I'm safe in the USA!
Damn spammers!
Anyway, my new email address is BethanyH89@gmail.com in case anyone wants/needs to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment