CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Brayden and All Kinds of Updates


  It has been awhile since I have updated. To be honest, with student teaching, I was so busy with life (pregnancy, student teaching, working, and being a mommy) I just didn't have the spare time to update. I can't say that I have tons of spare time now with Caelyn, who is 2 and a half, and Brayden, who is 13 weeks, but I have more than I did before because I am a full time stay at home momma!

In May, I quit waitressing and decided to stay home with Caelyn and enjoy the final part of my pregnancy and my last time just having one baby. It has been awesome!
I have so much to talk about - mommyhood of two, an upcoming wedding (November 6th!), Brayden growing, the growth of our Christian faith as we finally found a Church we love, and just so much more. I have been thinking in my head that it was time to start blogging again.


 
Caelyn is 2 and a half. She will be 3 in January. Time sure does fly! I just love being a mommy of 2. It is simply the best thing. Seeing them together brings tears to my eyes!
She is doing amazing. My child loves learning and is such a bundle of energy! She is so smart; I have a spitfire on my hands!
 
Then, there is little Brayden. Oh my little man is PERFECT! I am going to post his whole birth story very soon. It was a failed VBAC, but my experience was wonderful. He was 9lbs 13 oz and 22.5 inches! He was born on July 4th - our little firecracker baby!
 
I am so glad to be posting again and I hope my followers will come back and read my blog again.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment