CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Beginnings

I feel better already on this medication.. Not everything has changed.. I still get irritated/upset/down for no reason and snap or lash out.. but not as bad lately. I am thankful for that.
for the rest time in awhile i feel optimistic about the future.. my own future and the future of my relationship.
last night i was bathing Caelyn.. usually Robert does when he is home.. and i looked at her, splashing around smiling and squealing.. she looks just like her daddy especially when she is serious. i simply looked at her and told her i wont give up and she will always have a mommy and daddy together - and i meant it.
i feel like its a new beginning already.. i am glad i went to the doctors and glad i knew something wasnt right.

No comments:

Post a Comment