CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pork Chops in the Crock Pot

So, who doesn't like crock pots?! I mean, they are possibly the easiest way to cook a meal. Put the ingredients in and just go about your day!

Here is one of my favorite crock pot recipes, but if you forget to put it in, you can also make it in a glass baking dish - I will include those directions also!

Pork Chops in the Crock Pot
Ingredients:
4 whole pork chops
1 onion in slices
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
2 cans mushroom soup
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp parsley
1 tbsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp pepper


Put your pork chops in the crock pot and lay the sliced onions over top along with the 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms. In a separate bowl, mix together the mushroom soup, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic salt, and pepper. Once this is mixed all the way through, pour it over top of the pork chops and onions

Cook on low for 5-6 hours. If you are cooking in the oven, heat your oven at 350 and bake for 1 hour!
I found the recipe here - love Pioneer Woman!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is going to send a huge thank you to you when I serve this up. He loves pork anything!Oh and about the post preggo mommy brain...GG is 9 months old and I still say I've got it. I'm just as forgetful now as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it - at least I hope so! I sure do haha. Its one of my favorite recipes

    ReplyDelete