CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bad Moods and Holidays

Is it just me or does it seem like babies (and children) KNOW that they could be happy on holidays so they are the complete opposite?!

Ok don't get me wrong - Caelyn was pretty decent today. But, she wasn't herself. She fussed a lot, whined a lot, and basically wasn't the joyful baby I am used to.
But.. my mom tells me that babies have some kind of 6th sense that tells them to do this to their parents. So, apparently I have to get used to this. Is she right?!
Besides that, we had a wonderful first Easter for Caelyn! I was sooo excited to be the Easter bunny hehe.. even though it is sooo hard to make an easter basket for a 2 month old!


This is the best picture of us 3 we got today. Even though, I still look pregnant or slightly pregnant. I've lost all the weight, its just this darn extra skin.

Anyway, over at MannLand5, it is the Getting to Know You questions


1. Showers or baths?
Showers - I like to get things done with! If I am super sore or tired or sick, I take a bath, otherwise... a quick shower for me it is.
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Sometimes I get overwhelming urges to clean. I don't understand the urges - I just follow them.
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I am very tall - 5'11"!
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
Hate it - I don't exercise except for walks around the block or my Wii Fit. Otherwise, I have no desire to exercise. People say it makes you feel good - I think they lie.
5. Do you think you have a good body image?
For the most part, not so much lately but that is probably because I had a baby recently
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
Flour!
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
Generally, just time with the family. We either go out for dinner or have it at home like this year. We enjoy each other and have fun. I love Easter!
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
Well, I prefer hard boiled because they are sooo much prettier. This is the first year I didn't, but Caelyn is soo young she doesn't understand - yet!

1 comment: