CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Reason For This

For awhile now, I have been blogging obsessed. Every evening, I take time and read my favorite blogs and search for new coupons. Sadly enough, it tends to be the only time that I have to focus on something that is solely for me. The rest of my day is spent either going to classes or spending time with my lovely daughter, Caelyn. Not that I mind any of this, in fact, if I could, I would probably spend all of my time with Caelyn. But, thats probably not a good thing for either of us.
Anyway, I finally decided that I needed a blog too. Not only because I love to write, but also because it really is the perfect way to document my life.
So, I hope if you are reading this, you will enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment