CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

28 Weeks!

28 weeks yesterday! Yay! Officially the 3rd trimester! 12 weeks to go and our little boy will be in our arms.
I had my OB appointment yesterday. I had a Rhogam shot and my glucose test, so lets hope for good results for that test!
*Weight Gain: 4 lbs total! Since my last appointment three weeks ago, I gained 2 lbs!
*Next Appointment: April 30th will be my 30 week check up. It will also be the last ultrasound that they measure my cervix! At this point, I have made it this far and we feel confident. (Cone biospy over a year ago could weaken my cervix, causing it to shorten too soon.)
*Sleeping: I sleep well, just having to make frequent bathroom trips gets old after awhile. Oh and 3am seems to be his time to dance because I wake up almost every night at 3am to him going wild!
*Any Problems?: My stomach seems to actually feel heavy. I was walking in the backyard and lifted my stomach up and it made a world of difference! Does this mean I need one of those belly bands? I hope not!
*Movement: He is an active monkey and is doing kicks, flips, and tumbles.
*Favorite moment: at my 28 week appointment, we tried to get a good 4D photo (she tried last week too during my routine ultrasounds) and he was not working with us. But, he was sucking his thumb and it was so precious to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment