CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I have been totally MIA lately! It's been a busy time here lately.

My baby girl is 1!! One! How does that happen?! I cried!

On her actual birthday we took her to applebees for dinner and she got a corn dog! We went and bought her shoes and an outfit then went home. We bought her a cupcake to smash and eat! Yum yum!



She enjoyed it for sure!



She had a sugar high for awhile.
On Sunday we had a nice party for her but that is for the next post!

I can't believe that my little girl...
- eats all table/finger foods.
No more baby food!!
- runs!!
- points to the things she wants
- plays peak a boo all the time!
- wears 24 months clothing and size 6 1/2 shoes!!

I love my little girl! I am just so proud to say she is my daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment