CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Blog is Carbon Neutral

Going "green" is something that we should all strive for. I just recently have started trying to do more things for the environment, like hopefully cloth diapering.

I have something we ALL can do to help the environment. Did you know that if ONE blog gets 15,000 hits in a month, it has a yearly carbon dioxide emissions of 8lbs?! It comes from the energy usage of computers and their cooling systems.

I follow over 100+ blogs, that is 800lbs! My goodness, think of how many blogs there are!
KaufDa is a German company that wants to help. For every blog that supports them, they will plant one tree. This helps eliminate the carbon dioxide that our blog produces! In order to help go here, write a post about being carbon neutral, and sport their button




carbon neutral coupon with kaufDA.de



Lets ALL become carbon neutral! We live in this world and lets keep it healthy - Go green!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from MBC! Hope you can stop by and say hello:

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    I've got 2 giveaways also (Earthbound Farm and Seventh Generation) if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool! I will have to look into this :)

    ReplyDelete